19 Jul Mid Year Board Meeting
The AAEVT Board met on Saturday, July 18th for the Mid-Year Board Meeting, here is a recap:
- AAEP is planning on live attendance as of now, but will make their final decision the beginning of September. We are prepared to go live or virtual, depending on their decision.
- NEAEP Meeting…opening up our virtual NEAEP Meeting, registration will be through the NEAEP. We will have a special member-only code to use with registration and members must also provide their AAEVT member number when registering.
- New this Year: We will be offering Logo Wear pre-ordering during online registration for AAEP. Pick up of items will be either at Registration or in the Booth.
- We are still seeking Case Studies for AAEP.
- Ocala Anesthesia Meeting is still a go at this time, live. It will be a two day event with Friday being designed for Basic and Advanced being held on Saturday.
- The Online Educational Program is doing very well and has generated some interest in Australia. Future vision is to develop this for other countries as well.
- Regional Contact additions: Ashley Clark; Jamie Martell; Marcia Cantrell
- Leadership Sharing FB Site: has 45 members to date and increasing. Hoping for it to be a place for members to share with each other on issues that concern them and/or bring good news and positive ideas to the page.
- Tech Tip Sheets are in the approval stage, hoping to have them ready for NEAEP.