31 Mar Epcoming Equine Influenza Webinar with Dr. Bryant Craig for April 1, 2020 at 7:30PM
GREAT NEWS!! Merck has received approval for 1 Hour of FREE RACE CE to veterinarians and veterinary technicians!
If you are a veterinarian or veterinary technician and would like to receive CE Credit, you must do these things:
- Take the 5-question quiz at the end of the presentation and email answers to Stetson@merck.com
- Include in your email the following information: Name, Address, Email, Phone, Clinic or Practice Name, Vet License Number & State of License.
- This information MUSTbe submitted as we have to provide it to RACE for validation and certificates.
- Veterinarians and veterinary technicians not submitting this information will not receive RACE CE credits for attendance.
Veterinary Clients/Clinics: In preparation, please download the WEBEX app on your iPhone / iPad and create an account so you can view Dr. Craig’s slides during the presentation. The slides and visuals are a huge asset to the presentation.
WEBINAR DETAILS: Wednesday, April 1st, 2020 at 7:30 PM EST.
Feel free to reach out via phone or text with questions: (919) 448-7039
|· Today’s MSD is a global healthcare leader working to help the world be well. MSD is a tradename of Merck & Co., Inc., Kenilworth, N.J., U.S.A. Through our prescription medicines, vaccines, biologic therapies, and consumer care and animal health products, we work with customers and operate in more than 140 countries to deliver innovative health solutions. We also demonstrate our commitment to increasing access to healthcare through far-reaching policies, programs and partnerships. For more information, visit www.msd.com.
· All data, including recorded meetings, that have content subject to a legal hold or a record retention schedule must be preserved and/or retained.
· For instructions on preserving recorded meetings subject to a legal hold, please follow Legal Hold Preservation Instructions.
· For guidance on retaining data subject to the Company’s record retention schedule visit Records & Information Management.
|Meeting number (access code): 742 826 611|
|Join by phone