01 Mar Spring scholarship applications due April 1
Considering or already enrolled in our Online Certificate program?
We have an AAEVT Online Certificate Academy Scholarship to help cover those costs!
Applicants must be current AAEVT members in good standing and at the time of application and be currently enrolled in the AAEVT Online Certificate Academy program.
Spring Scholarship applications must be received no later than April 1
Fall Scholarship applications must be received no later than October 1
- Completed application form.
- Resume including previous and current employment, with dates, giving brief details of job titles and duties, including names of organization, association or practice address.
- Short essay describing why this scholarship is important to you in furthering your educational career, what your career goals are, and why horses have made an impact on your life.
- Overview of your current stage in the AAEVT Online Certificate program, including enrollment date, list of completed courses, which Regional meeting you plan to attend, and (if applicable) what benefits the online program has provided.
- Letter of recommendation(minimum of one) from an active member of the AAEVT or AAEP, stating why they feel you will benefit from this scholarship.